Top 10 Things I Have Learned From Harold Bride...
1. Romance and telegraphy don't mix.
2. You can't be a radio operator and remain a Christian.
3. Always look behind you before insulting the captain.
4. The proper way to salute a captain.
forget that you work in The Most Important Place
love is beyond price, but messages about it are not:
7. A good radio operator stays with the key till the end.
8. SOS is the recommended way to call collect.
9. Take care
to use the full corporate name of your employer at
10. Stripped pjs
are all the rage, especially under suit jackets.
Ten Lines that Harold Bride says in Titanic...
1. Harold Bride
- wireless operator with the Marconi international
2. Right, I mean, aye, aye, sir.
3. Welcome to the most important place on the whole ship.
you ask me , they don't know what the bloody hell they're doing
5. You can't be a radio operator and remain a Christian.
6. How can
you communicate with only one person when you've
7. The night was alive with a thousand voices.
8. Can't you see I'm busy? Go bother the captain.
9. I'll hear those voices for the rest of my life.
10. I stayed
with the key to the end. They could have saved every